Monday, October 6, 2014

Gluten Free Moist Banana Muffins

Pin It



Moist Banana Muffins

    Do you ever have a really bad several few weeks, well the last few weeks have not been the greatest! I lost my recipe note book, that I use to keep all of my recipes of the new tweaked Desserts, somehow in the midst of the construction of my house it got misplaced! I just found it 5 minutes ago and I did the HAPPY DANCE  all over the house!!!! I have baked, I have pictures, but what good are pictures without any instructions?! 
     I searched the house high and low, I was about to have a nervous break down, over a note pad......SERIOUSLY....I think there might be something wrong with me!  So here I am back posting again, and now I won't be so negligent with my precious notebook, ever again! 




I love muffins, so do my kids; I tried to make my son's favorite Almond Poppy Seed, they did not turn out too well.  I have to quit trying to make everything so healthy and minimal sugar.  These Banana muffins are moist, and taste honestly just like Gluten Full muffins...I could not have been happier!  I froze them and they came out fantastic too!  I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
 Happy Baking, Natalie



Ingredients:
Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens
New Cook Book
-1 3/4 cups Pamela's Bread Flour mix
-2 tsp baking powder
-3/4 sugar
-1 cup Buttermilk
-1 large egg slightly beaten
-1/3 cup oil
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 cup mashed ripened banana 

How to-
Preheat the oven to 400* degrees, bake for 18 minutes or until  a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Use muffins cups or spray your pan, I used 1/4 cup measuring cup to fill, don't over fill.  It should make about 20.
-First add the flour, baking powder and sugar, mix together.
-Next add the egg, oil, vanilla and banana and mix until everything is combined.  Don't over mix or it will be stiff and not fluffy.
-Last measure into your cups and bake.  Cool and enjoy!



This is one of my new favorite things, oh my gosh, what a tasty treat!!!  You can get them at the grocery store, or on Amazon.


Also, if you would like to, you can follow me on Facebook on  Easy Gluten Free Travels, for tips and deals. 




No comments: