Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gluten Free White Chocolate Cupcakes

Pin It

                         White Chocolate Cupcakes

 




     So hurray, it's finally SPRING, this is my favorite time of year.  The Crocus's are up in my yard, the Daffodils are beautiful and I'm praying I might still have some Tulips left that the Deer haven't eaten this past Winter; it was a tough one.  I had planted 400 Tulips four years ago and they were beautiful, but living so close to the mountains the Deer come looking for a snack(poor things are hungry) now I have probably 20 Tulips left, so sad.  So, I made cupcakes with frosting in the color of my favorite flowers, it just makes me feel CHEERFUL!   I have also found, that if my Gluten Free treats look like everyone else's, no one will even question if they are any good; they will try them and then judge!  You know that is what we all are ultimately looking for, don't wrinkle your nose until you taste. :)  Happy Spring and Happy Baking, Natalie
 

 
Ingredients:
-Betty Crocker, Yellow Cake Mix (GF)
-Sugar Free white chocolate, Jello Pudding( 3.9 oz)
-1 cube butter (melted, but not hot)
-3 large eggs
-2/3 cup buttermilk

Mix together, all the ingredients until they are combined, scrape the sides well. Mix on medium about 2 minutes.
 The batter will be nice and thick, fill the cupcakes about 1/2-2/3 full, they are SUPER MOIST.
     Bake at 350 degrees for 16-20 mintues, check with a toothpick.  Cool completely before frosting.
 

 
 Cream Cheese Frosting:

- 1 package room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cube butter(softened)
- 1 tsp real vanilla
- 4 1/2 - 5 cups powdered sugar( depending on how sweet you like it)
 -1 dash salt
- if I want to make it extra good, I at WHIPPING CREAM, instead of milk....it is to Die for, SERIOUSLY!!


 

 




No comments: