Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gluten Free Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pin It

       Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies






      Nutella and Cookies, honestly I can't think of a combination,that goes together better then these two ingredients!  Incase I haven't mentioned it before, I absolutely LOVE COOKIES, they are my favorite food group ever invented, seriously :)  This is my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie, recipe that I have been trying to convert to Gluten Free since last April, I have thrown more cookies in the garbage then I care to count, and money!!(you all know what I am talking about)  First, I made one batch, everyone liked them, but I decided we needed more Nutella, so onto batch number two.  The second batch was AWESOME, I'm not even sure how many they mad, I had teenagers here, boys and a husband who were eating them as fast as they came out, and in case you don't know, I am the only one in my family who IS Gluten Free.  My husband took cookies to work, and I took some to my parents house and nephews loved them.  I made a ton, and they were gone in two days!  Yay, finally a success, I hope you like them too.  Natalie



Ingredients:
-3/4 softened butter
-1cup Nutella(I used the real stuff)
-1 1/4 cup sugar
-1 1/4 packed brown sugar
-4 1/4 cups Pamela's Bread flour mix
-2tsp baking soda
-3 large eggs  
-2 tsp pure vanilla extract
-1 bag Guittard semi-sweet chocolate chips

-Combine:
First mix together butter, Nutella, sugar and brown sugar until they are nice and creamy.  Next add the eggs, one at a time mixing until they are all combined well, make sure and scrape down the sides.  Then add the flour  and baking soda, until it is combined, don't mix it to death, then throw in those chocolate chips, and mix those in a bit and you are ready to bake.  These are SO EASY!!!
 


Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, spray your cookie sheets with Pam.  The cookies bake for 8-9 min, don't over cook, they have a slightly crispy edge and soft moist center.


I can admit my weakness, I think Nutella should have it's own day, I love it!! I could eat it with a spoon, (so bad) I just found out about it 3 years ago, I have been deprived, someone should have told me what I was missing, Maybe I will make a Nutella day!!




No comments: